Monday 11 June 2012

Dads


As is the case at this time of year, this week is all about dads.

So we read a really neat book called "Some Dads..." by Nick Bland. In the book it tells us what some dads do. Not every dad is the same, but they are all still dads. 
So I posed the question: How do you know who your dad is?
I thought i'd share the list.

"His hair is like my brother's, and he wears GIANT slippers."
"He has lots of hair, he's grown up, and he has big feet and arms."
"My dad has brown and white hair, but he's not grown up, he just has big feet."
"My daddyhasbig arms, bigfeet, he looks like my mommy. He also looks likea rockstar."
 "He has sticky-up hair, like mommy's. Sometimes he gets mad. He has long arms, almost down to his feet. He can't run very fast, I can run faster."

So what does your dad look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment