Thursday 19 January 2012

It has happened!

On Monday of this week I had the most anticipated inspection of my life... my final inspection! Upon entering the facility she was up front in telling me that this was her first visit and does not generally issue approvals right away, and it usually takes a second visit. But, thankfully, after 45minutes I was fully licensed. I was so grateful to her, that I burst into tears! Poor woman, didn't know how happy she made me.
So now I am open for business and happy to be! So bring on the children.
I have been in operation now for less than a week, and so far so good! Haha, i'm sure there will be ups and downs as we go along, but for the time being, I am grateful for what I have. I have a million ideas in my head, and I hope that not a single one gets wasted. These children are in for an amazing journey, and I can't wait to see where it all takes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment